With an aim to make senior living much more than just retirement, Tranquil County homes build a community. A community of people who live to seize the present to the maximum. We envision a life of no work and all play with indoor & outdoor games, spa & wellness programs, travel & shopping, cinema, voluntary social work and much more – a wholesome life with avenues to discover oneself and enjoy life to the fullest.
To be the vanguard in providing holistic senior care, amenities and quality life in a safe environment for our customers.
- To support an eco-friendly environment.
- To build gated communities for independence, peace, privacy and safety of the customers.
- To constantly upgrade the skills of the employees through Training and Development programs.
- To design and build dwellings as per the standards compatible with the needs of seniors.
- To continuously keep pace with the changing technologies for the better living standards of the seniors.
- To upgrade, optimize and standardize the business processes and make a world-class retirement community model.
- To create holistic facilities that meet the physical, social, healthcare and emotional needs of seniors from different target groups.
- To provide customer-centric service and transparency complying to ISO 9001-2008 standards in procedures, processes and methods.
In the outskirts of Bengaluru, wrapped in a peaceful setting, Tranquil County houses a number of facilities ranging from geriatrics to recreational, which are designed for your comfort. We have a flexible rental model that makes for a tranquil life a reality. At Tranquil County, we make a consolidated effort to give you a life you want. A life where seniority is just a number and nothing more.
Anuradha Kaza is a beautiful blend of business & social service. Apart from an extensive experience of 22 years in the family construction business,she has been a crusader for niche educational courses and has promoted three Nursing institutions (B.Sc Nursing and GNM). An avid traveller, Mrs Kaza has a deep insight of the elderly in our society and is well informed about the dynamics between retired parents and their upwardly mobile children . Mrs. Kaza is also known to be a great cook.
Dr. Anil Kumar Kaza
M.Tech, MBA, PhD
Dr. Kaza brings with him extraordinary work experience which comprises an interesting combination of government, education, corporate & entrepreneurship. He has worked for 5 years in the government, 12 years as a management professor and owned & headed an NIIT franchise for 9 years. The diversity in his work portfolio is not limited to industries alone; he has worked in India, U.S. & Middle East. Backed by his knowledge & experience, Tranquil County will be able to transform senior living in India.
M.S. Physics & Chemistry
Project Management, Stanford University.
With a profound 15 year experience in the banking industry, Sumitra Lavu is a specialist in bank security & risk management. Her phenomenal credentials in investigative bank systems & intelligence, make her a unique addition to our team. An alumnus of the prestigious Stanford University, Mrs. Lavu is currently a Financial Criminal Specialist at Wells Fargo Bank. In the past, she has worked for reputed institutions like JP Morgan Chase, Chevron & Washington Mutual Fund Services.